This is my 1000th Blog Post!
Number 1 was a bit serious - I hadn't got into my stride of commenting on car news items at that point.
And I was right.
That was November 2009 by the way - when the World was a better place but we didn't know it.
In fact, it wasn't until 2021 that the end of the World was announced.
By me.
And it was 2018 when I foresaw the end of Top Gear. I may not have said it, but I definitely foresaw it.
Number 999, just last week, was an amusing electric Bentley story.
So, what have I got for today's Number 1000 story?
An amusing story about a Yorkshire cyclist who decided that a car had passed him too closely so sent footage of it to the Police.
That footage also showed the cyclist squeezing his bike through this gap:
(The car on the left is parked)The BBC story is here together with the video. There is no news of the car driver that he reported. But there is news that the cyclist ending up with over £1200 in fines for riding without due care and attention.
I have a vision of the police officer watching the footage then spotting this.
Poetic.


No comments:
Post a Comment