Thursday 30 June 2022

The Unflushable Turd





It returns once more.











This week, the odious tax-avoider, gun-smuggler and bribery-accused has been mouthing off with some more demented BS.

He claims that his friend, Russian Prick and gay pin-up, Vladimir Putin is "the guy who should run Europe" and that Putin didn't start "this whole [Ukraine] business as a war".  He also reckons President Zelensky "could have stopped the war by negotiating with Putin."

Maybe the clueless imbecile should have tried negotiating with the four muggers who stole his watch in 2010.

The disfigured testicle, also, rather than condemning the racially offensive terms recently used by Nelson Piquet about Lewis Hamilton, stated that he was "surprised Lewis hasn't just brushed it aside."

Apparently, "people say things, and people talk about people if they happen to be little bit overweight, or a little bit undersized like me. I'm quite sure people have made remarks about that. If I'd have heard it, I'd have been able to deal with it myself without too much trouble."

You're not "a little bit undersized" Bernard, you're a maggot.

Now I know he is into cars, but I suspect that he doesn't regularly catch up on Metro's Car Blog - very, very few people actually do.

But, if he does catch this article where I am somewhat rude towards him, I know he will be able to brush it aside and deal with it without too much trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment