Saturday 27 July 2019

No Charges Were Brought

Not for trespass anyway.  It doesn't say about anything else - like theft - but I hope there were.

What am I talking about?

I'm talking about this Car+Driver story - A Florida Tesla owner claimed that his car's battery had died on the way to a friend's house around midnight. So, he parked on a stranger's front lawn and plugged his charging cable into an external outlet for 12 hours.  Here's a photo:
The wording of the article implies to me that the author is not a fan of electric cars but he does have a go (quite rightly) at this particular electric car owner and concludes with the advice, "...when you screw up, you call AAA"
 
I'm presuming he means the American Automobile Association - but I suppose that in this case, he could be suggesting getting hold of some of these:

No comments:

Post a Comment