Monday 18 June 2018

Mercedes or Rolls?

Both actually.
As someone who has previously noted how much I hate the Merc GLE Coupe, I can only congratulate the idiot who rolled this one.  It's an AMG too - but that doesn't stop it looking stupid.
 
I also hate the fact that Car+Driver have made their Website inaccessible to those of us in the UK (and probably other places too) which means a lot of my previous links won't work any more and I'd lost a valuable source of motoring news.
 
Until I combined their Spanish output with Google Translate:
 
 
Sorry, that's French. Talking of France...
 
The Spanish-language version of Car+Driver is where I found this story about a guy in France who rented this GLE for a Wedding, and got over-excited going around a roundabout.  Here's the YouTube version:

Le cercle de la sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment