Monday 10 May 2010

I Saw a Morgan Towing a Caravan Yesterday

I don't know why that should be strange but it was. It prompted me to take a look at their website where it states that Morgan engines go up to 3 litres - more than enough to cope with a caravan - even in such a light-weight car. And this car yesterday was one of the typical old-fashioned looking Morgans - not a cross-eyed Aeromax. I then decided to find some Morgan Images to add to this. First I found a rather nice, sexy picture of Morgan Fairchild - then a not-so-sexy one of Piers Morgan - yuk! then finally a proper Morgan.My view of Morgan drivers tends to revolve around my old English teacher or Richard Hammond or members of CAMRA - not members of the Caravan Club though.

I suspect that your average Morgan driver would be annoyed at being stuck behind a caravan and certainly wouldn't expect to have one stuck behind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment