Sunday 6 January 2019

The Future Just Ain't What It Used To Be.

In 2036 I have to re-apply for my driving licence because I will be old.

Should I bother?

According to The BBC, this DS Concept Car showcases what will be the typical cars of 2035.

I was sort of on board if not a bit perplexed by the reporter's idea of "sitting back, cocooned in luxury."

But then I heard it.

They need to sort out the annoying whine or everyone travelling by car in the future will have terrible headaches.

Mind you 2019 seems to have a few problems too.  Whether it is uninsured drivers demonstrating their stupidity.  Or perhaps team-building courses that involve scrapyards.  I'm sure I could come up with some positive ideas for team-building in scrapyards - although Health & Safety might get upset at the first-to-extract-an-undamaged-speedometer-from-a-Ford-Sierra round.

2019 also has Brexit and Trump.

Let's hope 2019 also sees the end of Brexit and Trump.

Then we just need to sort out the car noises and we will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment