Thursday 19 January 2017

Talking of Charging...

Which I was with my previous post.

Anyway, it looks like I'm going to have to pay to see yet another good car show that was always free to view.  Variety have the story here about how Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is going over to Netflix.

Bugger.

I watched the latest episode today involving someone called Cedric The Entertainer and a 1958 Bentley.  I am not familiar with Cedric but he did indeed seem entertaining.  Last week it was Norm MacDonald - I am a big fan of Norm and his work but was a bit shocked how old and portly (great word that) that he has become:
I've always watched Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee via the Website - I suspect Netflix won't permit that in future and I don't envisage myself getting a subscription.  Mind you, I have successfully watched all of The Grand Tour so far using free trials - I fear I may have to stump up £5.99 for the rest of it though.

I think I can afford that.

But it would be easier if Netflix bought my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment