Friday 18 April 2014

Don't look in the Mirror!

Actually, you should regularly check your mirrors when driving - I'm talking about the online Daily Mirror motoring section.

I have never been a regular reader of it anyway but there would sometimes be an interesting Quentin Willson or Richard Hammond article in there.

It's been a while since my previous post so I took a look today to see if there was anything there I could post about.

It looks like they've given up:
The headline story is an advert for personal injury claims thinly disguised as an article about driving in the Easter Holiday traffic.
 
Then you get to the rest of their stories:
They are very few and far between - and getting fewer and further apart - April 9th, March 20th, March 16th.
 
They are interspersed with more personal injury "advertorial"s such that there are 6 advertorials to just four real articles.
 
And there is no sign of Quentin Willson.
 
It wouldn't be so bad if the adverts were not for personal injury advice - I hate personal injury lawyers - they are leeches who cause insurance premiums to be so high.
 
I have deleted Mirror Motoring from my Internet favourites.
 
Something to reflect on there.
 
Nice little joke at the end - pity I used it before really - I hope that doesn't reflect badly on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment