Saturday 14 January 2012

Hot New Lincoln

Literally.Well it looks nice enough - but not enough to using words like "Hot".

This is the new concept car, the MKZ, from Lincoln. Lincoln being the only posh brand owned by Ford since they said bye-bye to Mercury. And it looks like Lincoln are being allowed to produce their own designs and products rather than just re-badging existing Ford ones.

I found this car report on the Fox News site:

Now, I can't stand Fox News - or anything really with Murdoch's grubby paws on it - but I was curious as to what they were making of the current Republican primaries with their favourite Tea-Party-friendly candidates being beaten by Romney who they wouldn't want to be slagging off too much just in case. That was when I found that report and was soon bored watching it by the little Australian man using lots of management-speak.

I didn't think too much more about it until a day or two later when I read this report in Autoguide.

Here's the video:

Well that just takes the biscuit - the Lincoln Biscuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment