Saturday 24 April 2010

Eng-er-land Eng-er-land!

The England flags have started appearing on cars around here. It could be connected to St.George's Day yesterday but it's more likely a precursor to the World Cup. Although I will be cheering on England in South Africa, my car won't be sporting any such flags - not that I have any problem with people who do display them - it's a nice bit of patriotism.

I haven't yet received my first email (and I know there will be some) slagging off such people - the gist is usually that they are chavs and each flag signifies a motoring conviction or some sort of disability. I think these emails are probably started by the same sort of sad person who likes to start emails that have warnings that they say should be forwarded to as many people as possible - these emails always end up in my deleted folder.

My only problem is - I think these guys are going to win ->

No comments:

Post a Comment