Saturday 15 July 2023

Supercar Showroom

I saw this programme advertised a couple of times on Quest:

I decided I probably wouldn't watch it because I wouldn't like the customers - and I'd be bloody jealous of them too.

Then I accidentally caught episode 4.

There was one really irritating customer - but she wasn't buying a Supercar - and the car she did buy she wanted wrapping in a garish pink.

Yuk.

I've watched episode 5 now too.

The rest of the customers all seem really decent, knowledgeable people.

The idea of a car showroom with an airport runway to test-drive the cars on is a brilliant idea.

The supercar showroom in question is The DMB Collection.  The D stands for Dean (the boss) - he is played by Brian Cox:
No - the other one.

The rest of the cast are is main salesman Brad, his office manager Trudy (who I think I may be in love with), his daughter Ellie and the bloke in the control tower who is called Alex and is played by Caleb from Clarkson's Farm.

It's only the first series so the bits where they have been told to react in certain ways for dramatic purposes still look a bit wooden but it is good enough for me to have set the series-record link.

I do hope though that Ellie is not as dim as she is made out to be - i.e. really dim.

And I do think that Dean is changing the perception of car dealers;

No comments:

Post a Comment