Thursday 19 September 2019

Signal Failure

I saw a bloke driving a Nissan Juke today.

Not sure I've ever seen one driven by a man before.

It's certainly not something you see every day.

I also saw a pink and mint coloured traffic cone on the M53:
Again, not something you see every day.
 
Or maybe it will be now that I know it's there.
 
What I do tend to see every day, especially on the M53 is people who don't understand Mirror-Signal-Manoeuvre.
 
This one doesn't bother with the "signal" bit at all:
I think I was miffed because I'm the BMW driver and I'd been signalling since the second exit marker.
 
Now I think this one has gone for Manoeuvre-Mirror-Signal which is quite a popular combination on the M53:
It doesn't look quite as dramatic on Dash-Cam as real life but I had figured out what was about to happen so wasn't too bothered.
 
Now, back to that Juke.
 
Maybe it was his wife's car.

No comments:

Post a Comment