Saturday 23 April 2016

Shell-Shock

I find it very difficult to criticise anything Gordon Murray has done.

After all, he designed the McLaren F1.
He also designed the very clever T25, which doesn't look awful in black:
Although really doesn't suit turquoise:
Don't know why, but it reminds me of one of these:
And if you want to know more about those, read this article.

But both Autoguide & Fox have the story I am posting about today.  The Fox one is littered with the usual anti-Democrat bile in the comments section that they love there so much so I'll link to the Autoguide version.  The story is how Shell, Gordon Murray and Geo Technology (No, never heard of them either) have teamed up to produce a concept car - an actual working, extremely fuel-efficient, extremely lifetime energy efficient concept car.

I suspect that Shell put up most of the money because it is painted in their colours and I'm not convinced that BP or Texaco or any other fuel company couldn't have come up with equally slippery lubricants.

Now I know that last week, I slated the looks of the Mahindra e2o.

And a while back I commented on how covered in wheels are ugly.

But this is taking things to extremes:

No comments:

Post a Comment