Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Yorker!

 
See what I did there?

A Chrysler-related seasonal greeting.

Like my Christmas post?

Oh never mind.

Anyway it is now 2016.

And last week I received my February 2016 copy of Top Gear Magazine.

In December 2015!

I did notice that the one they delivered in November was the January 2016 edition - every other year it would have been the Awards issue - making it 13 in a year and keeping it roughly close to the correct month for the edition.

So are they ripping us off?  The subscriptions page still talks about buying 13 issues.  I buy mine using Tesco Clubcard vouchers so I suppose I wouldn't really notice.

I do miss the Clarkson, May & Hammond columns - there's no sign of a Chris Evans one yet.  They did have an extract and an offer on his book last month but that doesn't count.

Of course, talking Evans and 2016, the big event this year will be the new series of Top Gear Telly.  Let's see if it's any good and if we can have a Happy New Yorker Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment