Sunday 23 February 2014

A Nissan that Resonates

And I'm not talking about the exhaust of a GT-R.

I'm not normally into brown cars but this looks quite good.

These pictures are a peek ahead from Autoguide at a Nissan Concept car for the Geneva motor Show which starts next month.

It does seem to be sticking to Nissan's current philosophy of producing a range of 4x4s or things that look like they ought to be 4x4s.
 
Autoguide reckon this will become the new Murano.
 
It's quirky enough.
 
I liked the look of the old Murano but saw very few on the roads. 
Hopefully, the exterior of the concept will be carried over to the production model.
 
Apparently, Murano is a bit of Venice.  I suppose it is as good a name as any.
 
And better than "Nissan Resonance" which is the name of the concept...
 
...and that explains my post title.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment