Saturday 4 May 2024

Bloody Cyclists

Do I dislike cyclists as much as I dislike SUVs?

Probably not - I own a bike (that I extremely rarely ride) - I've never driven an SUV nor do I have an inkling to.

But I have been known to point out cyclists' shortcomings now and again.

Anyway, this one gave me a shock yesterday morning.

I didn't even know there was a cycle lane there.  There is also one similarly located at the junction that I usually leave the M53 at and that one is signposted - but the signs are hidden in overgrown bushery.

There aren't even signs at this junction (I checked) so you would have thought that this idiot might have actually looked before crossing at speed.

It might have helped if he was travelling a bit slower and was a bit higher up...
Really, though, I think this post is just an excuse to use this picture again:

No comments:

Post a Comment