Wednesday 29 September 2021

"Join us as we eviscerate this profoundly idiotic premise"

I've said it before, twice in fact, and now I appear to be saying it again:

I do like the writings of Ezra Dyer - the title of this Post is a sentence he so eloquently uses in this Car+Driver article today.

The title of the piece is

No, EVs Won't Make American Roads Look like Cuba's in 20 Years

It comes with a picture of some old cars in Cuba:

I may have deliberately chosen a bad example for the story there.

But it does sort of back up Ezra's case against a particular New York Times article that has irked him.  I think that I like The New York Times - I've never read it but they do enjoy attacking Donald Trump so that gets a big tick from me.

I would love to dissect his article dissecting the NY Times one but it makes much more sense to read his dissection first-hand by clicking on the C+D link above.  And, given that Ezra and I are both eminently sensible people, that is what you should do.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment