Wednesday 29 April 2020

Dead Fast

I like black cars.

I have a black car.

My two previous cars were estates.  I didn't want a black estate in case it looked a bit hearse-ish.

So now I can have a black car.

Anyway , I was driving my black saloon car up the motorway at approximately 80mph this afternoon when this happened:
If you are wondering why I am in the overtaking lane, I had just performed an overtaking manoeuvre and saw the truck in the inside lane ahead so calculated I was better off staying there as nothing was behind me.
 
I suppose if my job involved spending a lot of time driving around at 10mph, then I would go for it given the opportunity.
 
Plus it probably did the engine a bit of good.
 
I suppose the ideal engine for a hearse would be an electric motor.
 
But it has already been done:

No comments:

Post a Comment