Friday 23 June 2023

Antisocial Media

Elon Musk (Twitter) has agreed to meet Mark Zuckerberg (Meta) in a cage fighting ring.  Here's the BBC News take on it.  Basically, they think Zuckerberg has MMA experience and Musk is not serious.

But is Musk serious about anything?

I know that he must be a fan of the brilliant Mel Brooks comedy Spaceballs - here's a clue:

Supposedly (and I tend to believe it) he got the idea for the Tesla Ludicrous mode and the Model S Plaid from those.

But that's yesterday's story.

So here today is a Lexus in Plaid Mode:
It is also purportedly approaching 290kph in an 80kph zone.

Drive.au.com have the story here.  This was on Instagram so one nil to Zuckerberg.

It looks like it was faked by a content creator called North Borders who says on his Insta page, "I don't have much to write here mainly because I can't be f----ed writing some heartfelt message about myself, I got other s--- to do"

Sounds like a charming young man.

Although that quote comes via Drive - I can't be f---ed checking it out for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment