Monday 6 March 2023

Three Weeks Worth of News

I didn't post anything last week so here's something that tickled my fancy last week, something that tickled my fancy this week and something that will  tickle my fancy next week.

From last week, it's my favourite American car site Car+Driver with this story about Ford hoping to be able to get their vehicles to repossess themselves when the payments are not forthcoming.

From this week, it's my favourite Australian car site with this story of a couple of men old enough to know better, one Dutch and one Belgian who appear to have hired a couple of Ferraris in Italy that they clearly didn't have the skills to drive at speed.  This is a very spectacular video and they will be picking bits of debris from that swimming pool for years to come:
From next week, I give you the new series of Wheeler Dealers.  It looks like they are doing a Triumph Dolomite Sprint - well, they were never going to do a 1500HL like I used to own - but a Sprint is good too.  The Facebook Trail is here.  Surely they can't be serious?  Well they are.  And don't call me Shirley.

No comments:

Post a Comment