Saturday 17 September 2022

Cognisance

Talking of TV shows involving Richard Hammond, I watched another episode of Richard Hammond's Workshop yesterday too.

It's now being shown on Freeview channel Quest.

I think I like it.

But then it's a show where they do up cars in need of restoration.

And I like all of those - but there isn't anything particularly different about this one.

They do have a frail-looking dog:

But apart from that - nothing else that stands out.  So it'll come down to personalities.  Father and son team Neil and Anthony Greenhouse are Richard's business partners and you get to see more of Richard's wife Mindy and their daughter - who, along with her boyfriend irritated me when they called Richard and his Land-Rover and trailer away to rescue her when she had a puncture.

The workshop is called "The Smallest Cog" - presumably a play on Hammond's short stature.

Series 2 has been greenlit so it will be a success as a TV show - which takes the pressure off it being a success as a car restoration business.

But it almost certainly will be - which is a presumption I am fully cognisant of.

No comments:

Post a Comment