Sunday 3 March 2024

A Spicy Tale

This year will mark the 10th Anniversary of me posting this story.

I probably won't be doing anything to celebrate the event.

But how times have changed.

At the time, I pointed out that nobody seemed remotely interested in an F1 boss marrying a Spice Girl.

Now they are all over the press - albeit the gutter press:












Not sure why everyone commentating is saying that Geri has been humiliated though. Either the latest WhatsApp messages are fake or Christian is the one with the problem.

Am I adding to the situation by commenting on it?

Probably not - nobody reads my musings.  But others are enjoying wading in:

That's The Sunday Telegraph with an extremely clever pun using the word "formula" because he is an F1 team boss.  I'd read that header at least three times before I spotted it.  You wouldn't catch me doing anything like that.

Thank you for reading "A Spicy Tale"

No comments:

Post a Comment