Monday 5 July 2021

Dirty Plates

So who has got the dirty mind in this Fox story?

A Tennessee woman has been told  that she can't keep the personalised licence plate that she has had for ten years because it is "offensive".

Is it?

Can't see anything offensive in that.

I suppose it is a reference to the sexual position widely known as a "sixty-nine".  But there is no mention of that in the story.  Are they afraid to mention sexual positions or do they really believe that the woman is a keen astronomer celebrating the year of the Moon-Landing?

Meanwhile, the PWNDU is supposedly gaming-speak for "Owned You" in the context of thrashing somebody in a game.

I would never have spotted anything offensive in that plate - even if I'd just lost badly at Grand Theft Auto.

But then, I don't have a dirty mind - unless you include the registrations I made up in this article.

As you can see, somebody has made that himself.  I think it is good enough to fool people if it is on a car whizzing along a road at any reasonable speed.

Except the Kentucky man who drew it, forgot to add in the tax stickers that you can see on the Tennessee plate above.

And it turns out he was also driving with no insurance and with a suspended licence.

It doesn't say whether or not he was jailed for his misdemeanours.

But if he was, I bet they had him making licence plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment