Monday 22 April 2019

Dazzling

My Easter treat this year, apart from a large Yorkie Easter Egg, was discovering I could get at the Car+Driver website again.

It is just a bit less than a year since I reported losing access to one of my favourite car sites - but now it's back!  I wonder if they suffered any advertising drop through reduced world-wide clicks?

I now have access to this story for example which shows the result of a 40mph crash-test on a Honda HR-V:
Not to be confused with their model for middle-aged women, the HR-T.
 
Sobering, isn't it?
 
Anyway, I now have no need to visit the Google-Translated version of the Spanish language Car+Driver site.
 
However, if I didn't go there, I may have missed this story about a German Porsche Panamera owner told to repaint his car:
The Police have responded to complaints from other motorists that they are being dazzled when out driving in the sunlight.  He is looking to contest this decision in the courts.
 
It is true, as mentioned in the article, that other people have gold supercars such as this one:
But they are probably all in Dubai - where everyone is used to the glint of gold all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Just recently seen a blue chromed Ford & a purple chromed range rover - the shape (or colour) of things to come?

    ReplyDelete